bought an item as a guest buyer, didnt get it, email wont let me log in to view,

Bought an item as a guest buyer even though i have an account and it was the worst mistake. I didnt get the item. I tried to track the package through the email that was sent and it took me to a page that said i had to be logged in as a guest buyer. Had to google how to do that. It says "click on the view order details button in the email". There is no such button. i clicked on the "track my order button, got taken to an error screen. Googled "sign in as ebay guest user" and finally found a landing page that lets you log in as a guest user. Entered my email and access code......immediately got taken to the regular sign in page. I have no idea how to view my order, or get a hold of the seller to say I never got my item. Customr service on this website is non existent. PLease help!!!!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

bought an item as a guest buyer, didnt get it, email wont let me log in to view,

i want to add that i looked up the paypal receipt and there is no seller contact info.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Go to your Paypal account and find the transaction.

Copy the number.

Go to the Resolution Centre at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

Open an Item Not Received Dispute.

It would be polite to contact the seller through the Dispute as suggested.

Ask for the date of shipping, the service used, and the tracking number*.

Don't worry if there is no tracking number.

You should get a response in 24 hours or less. The most useful responses are a refund or a working tracking number.

An offer of a reshipment is a SCAM.

If you don't get a useful response, escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove that the item has been delivered*, you will be refunded.

*If the delivery shows Erlanger KY, that's a different story. Not a problem, but different action needs to be taken.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply