condition description now available on .CA but yet.......

not available on Turbo lister. 

I mostly come here to rant when I get annoyed at Ebay. Fer cryin out loud (not profanity mods), they keep making little changes here or there without notifiying anyone. Can we pleazeeee just keep the updates to a quarterly basis? 

Is that asking too much, or do they like messing with us for fun (tracked packet fiasco, paypal is the same company as ebay)

When did ebay start allowing/including 'condition description' at the top under the condition category? I just noticed it now, it wasn't available when it was first implemented for .com. 

Further, why hasn't it been incorporated into Turbo Lister? or is that Turbo lister 2, or Turbo crasher. I can't remember the name. 

anyways, if there is a way to add the 'condition description' on turbo lister, if someone can enlighten me, that would be great. i have looked everywhere and can't find it. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

When did ebay start allowing/including "condition description" at the top under the condition category?

In my category it started being implemented a couple of years back.

All clothing item descriptions are supposed to include whether they are New, New with Tags, New without Tags, Pre-Owned, Vintage or Vintage Reproduction.

I believe it is mandatory now in the descriptions in my category, however a minoirty find a way to skirt the rule. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I hadn't noticed that it was available on .ca either. Glad you noticed froogal.

BB- Froogal is referring to the area that is right under new without tags, etc.It's to point out something 'special' about the item condition and started on .com a few months ago but wasn't on .ca until recently.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

no luck on finding it in turbo lister tho.... If anybody knows, please reply

very frustrating ebay, very frustrating.... (i am sure THAT will get them to notice / care 🙂 )

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The condition text 1000 character field appeared on ebay.ca 2 to 4 weeks ago after being available on ebay.com for a long time. It appeared ittermitently at first, maybe only in some catagories at first?? More revising listings again for another ebay change.

I do not know about TL. I will have to check. I list online using the SYI form and save listings to TL for use later if needed. I hope It has been saved.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

My Bad. Has happened a lot lately.

I giss i dont reed no good no mo.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I do not know about TL. I will have to check. I list online using the SYI form and save listings to TL for use later if needed. I hope It has been saved

Have you used TL before? If so, how does the time compare to SYI. I used TL because it's supposed to be fast, but many times.... not so much and if they can't be bothered to actually include new info available then maybe it's not worth using it. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply