does the GSP use Canada post when it sends a parcel from Kentucky? and what is the usual DELAY

I understand there are LOTS of issues with GSP/PBI....I was told that my package should arrive from Jan 1-8....Should I be worried???

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

does the GSP use Canada post when it sends a parcel from Kentucky? and what is the usual DELAY

Hello 'lorinca2014', 

<< I understand there are LOTS of issues with GSP/PBI.>>

Then why in blazes would you have bought a GSP item?  No matter, I am sure it will turn out quite well.  

First up, were you given a tracking number from the seller?  This will only enable you to follow the item as far as the processing plant in Kentucky. 

From there it is usually about a 24 hour turn-around, from what other users have said.  

Pitney-Bowes hands the item off to a carrier on this side of the border, but there is no way to know at this point which it will be.  If it is a small easily mailable item, quite likely it will go with Canada Post.  Or it may be CanPar or some other courier.  

<<.I was told that my package should arrive from Jan 1-8....Should I be worried???>>

No.  Not yet, anyway.  The delivery dates provided for ebay items, - both GSP items and those coming through the post, are overly-optimistic and frankly unfair.  It invariably leads to panicked buyers who quite naturally wonder if their item is lost or worse.  

You don't say when you paid, but as ebay suggests filing a claim for Item Not Received within 30 days, be sure you open your claim by about day 27 or 28, and say in your dispute that it was a GSP item.  The following link tells you how to handle problems:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Most GSP items arrive without a hitch so I'm sure yours will be with you very soon. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
latest reply