eBay and PayPal Seeing Double Double Tonight

shoplineca
Community Member
Tonight I have been receiving 2 emails for each transaction from eBay and PayPal. One lady purchases 2 violins in one purchase (multiple quantity auction) and I get 2 notices from eBay and then 2 notices from PayPal that she has paid.

Then some guy uses eBay's email system to ask me a question and I receive 2 emails telling me I have 2 questions from the same person and both questions are the same.

Anyone else ?

Anyone else?

Malcolm

Malcolm

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

muminlaw
Community Member
Nope

Nope

I only had one question today and no, repeat NO paypal payments - the question only came once (I don't know how many answers he got!!)

Glenda

Glenda
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
Its getting worse. I just received the THIRD notification from both eBay and PayPal about the buyer's one purchase of 2 violins.

I checked my PayPal account and there is only one payment for 2 violins from her there yet 2 more emails from eachof PP and eB.

A confusing problem and that could be a horrible mess if I was someone who had hundreds of tems listed and selling every day.

I will email eBay and PayPal for all the good that will do.

Malcolm
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
And now that email I got in duplicate from someone has come in a third time.

I have emailed eBay requesting that they look into this problem and advise me once they fix it.

I have been receiving emails from customers and others directly without triplication so it is definately another eBay technical problem.

Malcolm
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

gem-n-i-gemstonz
Community Member
I got four(yes 4) for one transaction earlier today. Only one "end of auction" notice, but when they filled out the checkout, that notice came in 4 times.

Jaqui

Jaqui

Jaqui

Jaqui

Gem Am I

The spiritual journey is individual, highly personal. It can't be organized or regulated. It isn't true that everyone should follow one path. Listen to your own truth. -Ram Dass

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

niko*_*
Community Member
You must have got some of mine - I didnt get any of my Q4S yesterday.

Janet

Janet

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
and eBay has not responded to my question even once yet.

I had someone else just make a purchase this morning and I only received a single eBay notice and a single PayPal notice (so far) so perhaps the glitch has been fixed.

Malcolm
Malcolm
Malcolm

Message 7 of 7
latest reply