eBay seller says the resent items, 3 months later nothing..how can I report member?

2 REPLIES 2

eBay seller says the resent items, 3 months later nothing..how can I report member?

You can't.

You only have 45 days to use the eBay/Paypal Buyer Protection policy.

NEVER allow a seller to 'resend' or 'replace' an item that has not been received. It is no more likely to be delivered, or even to exist, that the original.

Ask for a refund. When it arrives, which should take only a few moments of the seller's time, you can then decide whether to re-order from the seller or to move on.

For your problem, go instead to the credit card you actually paid with. PP is just a mediator.

Phone the 1-800 customer service number on the card and ask about a chargeback.

Do this immediately, because while cards have longer deadlines, they do have deadlines.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

For your problem, go instead to the credit card you actually paid with. PP is just a mediator.

Phone the 1-800 customer service number on the card and ask about a chargeback.

Do this immediately, because while cards have longer deadlines, they do have deadlines.

That is only *IF* you used a credit card to pay for your purchase. If you paid with your bank account, there is unfortunately nothing you can do. Feedback is not even an option anymore since you have 60 days to leave one.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply