ebay will only allow only 50 listing per month which I believe is insufficient .why not 100?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ebay will only allow only 50 listing per month which I believe is insufficient .why not 100?

Given that you have been listing and selling for some time, this is unusual.

Look on your Account page.

Are there Violations? Have you had a lot of (settled) Disputes?

EBay will restrict sellers who are new, occasional or have a questionable track record.

The restrictions may be to the number or to the value of the items listed.

Or do you mean Free Listings?

Not to be snarky, or actually, yes I will be snarky, if you can't make money without Free Listings, then you should be rethinking your business plan.

Just as some things are not suitable for mail order (bulky heavy and cheap) some things are too cheap to sell profitably.

Unless dollar items are normally sold in multiples (I'd say 10 or more at a time), you are losing money on every sale.

Even just your time is worth more than you are earning-- based on the BC minimum wage of 17 cents a minute.

Lot up your common items and showcase your better cards.

Make money on every sale, and you won't have to worry about fees.

Oh, yeah.

Paypal has a program for sellers who are getting small payments. This can be a great saving.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Given that you have been listing and selling for some time, this is unusual.

Look on your Account page.

Are there Violations? Have you had a lot of (settled) Disputes?

EBay will restrict sellers who are new, occasional or have a questionable track record.

The restrictions may be to the number or to the value of the items listed.

Or do you mean Free Listings?

Not to be snarky, or actually, yes I will be snarky, if you can't make money without Free Listings, then you should be rethinking your business plan.

Just as some things are not suitable for mail order (bulky heavy and cheap) some things are too cheap to sell profitably.

Unless dollar items are normally sold in multiples (I'd say 10 or more at a time), you are losing money on every sale.

Even just your time is worth more than you are earning-- based on the BC minimum wage of 17 cents a minute.

Lot up your common items and showcase your better cards.

Make money on every sale, and you won't have to worry about fees.

Oh, yeah.

Paypal has a program for sellers who are getting small payments. This can be a great saving.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply