how come all of a sudden my auctions also show Canadian money and how do I remove it I do not ship

All of a sudden my auctions are showing Canada Money I do not ship outside the US and want to remove it also on the top of my EBay page it show Canada English How do I get it back to regular US English.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

how come all of a sudden my auctions also show Canadian money and how do I remove it I do not ship

Are you listing on ebay.ca, or ebay.com?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It's because you were logged into eBay.ca instead of .com

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Regarding your question of regular US English:  

You can choose any forms of word spellings or phrases that you like when writing up your listings, for example color, or colour.  If the Canadian flag icon next to English is showing at the top of your screen, this means that your listings will be posted in English, on the English page of ebay.ca, as opposed to French. (Open the Canadian flag icon, and francais/French should appear.) Ebay.ca will accept listings in both English and French.

There is no choice of a U.S. flag or U.S. regular English. The system will not re-spell your words according to the more common Canadian, British, U.S., Australian, etc.  spellings the way flag icons showing a particular country work in Spell Checkers. In other words, this feature is not a spell checker.

Don't worry too much about your particular word spelling choices; if they may be used more in Canada or in the U.S. Remember, pictures in your listing can be understood by readers of many languages, and Clear, In-focus pictures speak most clearly to buyers.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply