i don't think i was refunded duty fees, does she need to cancel listing? she doesn't have item.

I bought and paid for an item a few weeks ago for $20. Actual item was .99 cents but with ship and duty it was $20. Seller is saying she doesn't have item so she refunded $6. That's what she says I paid. Does she need to cancel listing or something so I can get the duty back? It's still on my bought list, but not shipped. thanks in advance

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

i don't think i was refunded duty fees, does she need to cancel listing? she doesn't have item.

There is no duty on items valued under $20 CDN (about $18 USD). There is no sales tax on items valued under $20 CDN either.

The item was purchased from a seller who uses the Global Shipping Program on items valued under $50 against the advice of eBay.

On the other hand, many US sellers claim to have been signed up for the program without their knowledge.

File an Item Not Received dispute. You paid and did not get your money back. If you had done this in the first place, you would have been reimbursed in full. The seller did not have to be involved.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply