i ordered as a guest and cannot track my package.it is over a month and i have not received my order

irenbourh
Community Member

who can i contact? this is ridiculous 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

i ordered as a guest and cannot track my package.it is over a month and i have not received my order

Don't worry about tracking. It is only there to protect the Seller against unwarranted claims.

Go to the bottom of this page and open the Resolution Centre.

Choose Item Not Received.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

If you have passed eBay's rather short deadline, go instead to Paypal which has a 180 day deadline for claims.

Their Resolution Centre is hidden a the top of the page under Tools.

Choose Item Not Received.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Did you pay instead with your credit card directly?

Phone the 1-800 number on the back of your card and ask about a chargeback.

You will need the date of your transaction, the eBay number, the amount and currency of the payment, and any other information you may have.

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement. It won't arrive either.

Do NOT close any claim until you have the money back in your account. (PP will put refunds paid from a credit card back on the card, but those paid from a bank account go back on PP.)

You will not be able to leave feedback. The dispute ends the transaction.

A few minor points.

Many sellers of inexpensive products do not track their shipments. Tracking is very expensive. For example I can ship a paperback without tracking to ON for $3 but tracking would put the cost up to $12.

Tracking, as mentioned above, does not benefit the buyer. It does not move the parcel any faster and does not insure against damage in transit.

Allow about 20 days for delivery from North America, and about 30 days for delivery from Asia.

Again to NOT accept an offer of a replacement, especially from Asian sellers. It won't arrive either. In fact, if you are ever in a position of receiving an item that is Not As Described, go for the refund rather than a replacement, which will not be any better.

If you are not home when your parcel (tracked or not) is delivered, the carrier will leave a note telling you where and when you can pick it up.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply