item received not as described

DO not buy from this seller

They rip me off, and cheating buyer.

Recently, I purchased 4 of 9w dimmable LED lamp bulb from them. 30 days later I received the unknown and unidentified lamp bulbs without label. The lamp bulb was so dark when I screw on the socket, and I compare with the 3w LED bulb that purchased from another seller, the brightness just about the same.

When I complained to them, they said will resend the proper one to me which they never did, I've been waiting for another 20 more days, no shipping come to me. I then complained  to them again, and they said you must return the wrong items before they will send out the proper item to me. I told them the shipping cost is more expensive then the purchased price.

I finally know that they did it purposely by sending their dead stock to buyer and they knew no one will return to them because of the expensive shipping cost.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

item received not as described

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

But you only have 45 days to Dispute and unfortunately not only has that time passed, but the seller is right, PP will require you to return the item in order to get a refund.

If the seller does not refund willingly, and you can prove that the item has been returned, PP will refund you and go after the seller.

But.... only 45 days.

If you were smart enough to pay by credit card processed by Paypal, you can call the cc's Customer Service 1-800 number, usually on the back of the card, and ask about a chargeback. They may or may not require the item be returned. They usually have a longer deadline, but there is one, so act immediately.

And make the clerk's life easier, have the dates, transaction numbers, prices etc handy for her to process your refund quickly.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply