my Feedback Rating isn't accurate anymore

shooger
Community Member
Anyone else's feedback rating not reflecting the actual numbers? I've been getting a ton of positive feedback lately, but my total stays at 2034. It should be around 2040 according to the numbers. I don't really care, but I just find it strange. Anyone else getting this?
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

shoplineca
Community Member
My total changes automatically but the FB rating takes time. Is it possible you are getting alot of people that have purchased from you before so they are NOT unique buyers and theregfore dont count towards making a change to your rating?

As an example, out of 29 positives given to you today. 3 Buyers accounted for about 25 of the positives. If they never bought before, their FB would only account for 3 unique positives towards your total FB.

Malcolm
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

shooger
Community Member
I get about 10 unique feedback per day right now, and it jumped up to 2042 all of a sudden. It was just an eBay glitch. Maybe some of their servers were down for a day or something.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

itrecovery
Community Member
We have this on both of our accounts all the time. There is some sort of lag...
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

bh542
Community Member
It happened to me many times. Sometimes it's a few minutes or a few hours delay and sometimes it's even a few days. It would be accurate finally.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply