what should I do if the seller didn't recive me my money

I ordered cover case to car and the item doesn't come as decribed so I told to the seller and he was say that he will send me a new one so I was waith more than a mounth and the package didn't come then I told him and he say me that he try to recive me the money but the PayPal doesn't let him to.

I opened a request but because the long time left she closed.

Ther is any way to talk to ebay ?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You have at least 180 days maybe more to open a item not recieved case with pay pal,and i think ebay is 30 days,im sure someone will be by soon to help you out,when did you order?Dont see why he couldnt send your money back through pay pal seems very fishy to me

@gilat1318 wrote:

I ordered cover case to car and the item doesn't come as decribed so I told to the seller and he was say that he will send me a new one so I was waith more than a mounth and the package didn't come then I told him and he say me that he try to recive me the money but the PayPal doesn't let him to.

I opened a request but because the long time left she closed.

Ther is any way to talk to ebay ?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

To be frank the seller is lying.

the item doesn't come as decribed

Did you receive anything?

If not, this is easy.

You can't get a refund through eBay, because they only allow 30 days after delivery or the last expected day for delivery.

I think you are saying that deadline has passed.

So go to Paypal.

The PP Resolution Centre is hidden under Tools on your PP account page.

You have 180 days from payment to open a Dispute.

If you did not receive anything, you will be refunded because the seller must prove Delivery (not shipping, delivery).

If he cannot, you will be refunded.

If he delivered something, but it was the wrong thing, PP requires you to return it to him WITH PROOF OF DELIVERY, to get your refund.

The principle is that neither the buyer nor the seller can have both the money and the item.

However.

The cost of returning the unwanted purchase to China* is very high. $40 or more.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

PP requires the buyer to pay for return postage.

While some sellers might also pay return postage**

Calculate how much it will cost to get a refund.

Leave feedback.

The most effective feedback is calm and factual. "Sent wrong item. Did not send promised replacement." or 'Nothing received in spite of many promises."

The first suggestion in a Dispute is to contact the seller. Do not get into a conversation at this point.

You want your money back.

You never want a replacement. It either will not arrive or be no better than the original.

You want your money back.

*It is also expensive to the USA, but this is a known scam out of Asia. No replacement is ever sent, and often nothing was sent in the first place.

** And eBay requires this, another reason for acting quickly on problems.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply