won an auction and never received an invoice. No response from seller. Item relisted,new name

20taal11
Community Member

Won auction Dec 23/13. Did not receive invoice. No response from seller.  Item now relisted under new seller name. New seller just registered on ebay Jan.2/14. Obviously the same person trying to hide identity. Repeated attempts to contact and no response. Likely original seller thought sale price was too low and would not complete sale.  Solution?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

won an auction and never received an invoice. No response from seller. Item relisted,new name

I initially was going to tell you that you did not need a invoice in order to pay for the item but then I saw that the item is listed as; ships to: United States. Did you get the seller's permission to bid on the item? The seller may be ignoring you since they do not ship to Canada.

I didn't see a relist for the item as you stated. I saw similar items but from sellers who have been ebay for quite some time. Perhaps you were mistaken about the seller relisting the item using a different name. If this is not the case, provide the item number of the relisted camera.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply