Help!! Just want to pay for my transactions!!! What gives???

Please help me!!!! I am between phone service providers currently waiting for an install appointment and I have been trying for the past 5 hrs no joke paying for my many items purchased yesterday and some older ones which is paramount that I pay otherwise I will get a non payer strike...I was recently off work for illness and back a little while ago...

There is money in my account..It's not my credit card as I called my bank and they assured me my credit card and bank account are fine..I made a purchase on Amazon as a test and no problem!!!

I've been searching and searching clicking everywhere and going in loops to get assistance!

I can't call you as I do not have a phone at the moment as I am waiting for installation with a new provider.

please help I just want to pay for my purchases and move along!!!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Help!! Just want to pay for my transactions!!! What gives???

I have manage to connect with Ebay via facebook by someone named "Fede" who asked me for information to further identify me..This was over an hour ago likie 1hr and 1/2 ago and I have been repeatedly been messaging with questions marks and asking for help and it shows me my comments are read and yet no responses!!!!!!!! Just terrible!!!!! I explained I am waiting for a phone technician at the very beginning and why I am reaching out this way and this was followed by asking me for detailed information to identify myself and that's it..?? Trail is now cold..My messages show they are being read and yet no response of any kinds after I am pleading as I want to just pay my items and carry on......I was able to make purchases on Amazon so clearly it's not my card....Terrible service and follow up. Very disappointed and frustrated.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I've now email this link to the sellers so they know I am not sitting on this idly 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

And now I get a notification from Ebay saying I earned a badge for a response Yippee!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

This is a member to member Board.

EBay staff is rarely here unless someone specifically asks for an employee by name.

Since you have internet, send an eBay Message to your sellers, something friendly like "I apologize for the problem with payment. I am waiting for the phone company to hook me up. My Paypal is glitching and I am working on getting it fixed. Please have patience."

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Oh dear Ghu! We don't need no stinking badges!!

How are your sellers responding?

US sellers can open an Unpaid Item Dispute after 48 hours. But they can't close it for another 96 hours.

You can get your very first Strike removed. But only one in your lifetime.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply