How to buy multiple items, same seller?

Hi, I read up on how to buy multiple items from the same seller and I tried, but after I clicked on Buy Now, I just had the Payment option. I didn't see anything to the effect of buy other items or Add to Cart, etc. Can someone help me with this?

Thank you. 🙂

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Some sellers have their listings set up so that you have to pay immediately after clicking on buy it now so that might be the case in this situation. If you sign into .com you will be able to add the seller's items to a shopping cart so that you can pay at the end.

ebay.ca doesn't have a shopping cart.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ok. Thank you. I'll check the .com next time.

Maybe someday .ca can also have the shopping cart option.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

cakewalker51
Community Member

Can't be done. Ebay.ca does not have shopping carts, and only a dead icon at the top of the page if you are trying to buy a Canadian seller's item through the .com website. They are "working on it" - I was told this by ebay.com Customer Service today. Even the ebay.com cart only works with items that are listed in US currency only, which must mean only US sellers.

How can Ebay not have solved this problem already? This is ordinary programming other websites have already solved, not new rocket science.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply