No Buying satisfaction with E-bay. Every purchase has a problematic beginning with e bay.

ajai.9
Community Member

Recently I have purchased n Old stamp paper from e bay. That was completely forged. And Selling forged Stamp paper is a crime.

Few days back I tried to purchase a swivel clamp and A golf fixing rubber clamp on E bay. I tired to make payment through Pay-Pal, but some how that didn't go through.

Then I found this Items are available in India at cheaper rate and delivery is within time. Talking about delivery E-bay has lot of Problem. Every time E bay extends their schedule date.

I have chosen to delete the order I have deleted the order minimum Three Times. There after E bay mailed me We will file an Un- -paid case against you. One thing E bay should understand You can not force your client for making Force fully buying.

By this means I will opt to stay away from this site. And E bay will loose a single customer. And if this goes on E bay will certainly loose precious customers every time. I ma going to talk to my friends about this forcefully buying issue and will also recommend to stay away from this kind of buying policy.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No Buying satisfaction with E-bay. Every purchase has a problematic beginning with e bay.

Technically you don't buy anything from eBay.

EBay is a venue for many thousands of sellers around the world.

Some are better than others.

stamp paper from e bay. That was completely forged.

Did you open an Item Not As Described dispute with eBay?

the Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page.

EBay requires the seller to send you return shipping with Confirmation of Delivery when you have an INAD dispute.

When the seller gets his item back, you will be refunded.

If the seller does not provide return postage, you will be refunded.

EBay does not get involved in a 'he said, she said".

Return for refund.

You can get an expert opinion (and certificate) from many philatelic organizations.

Most Canadian stamps would  want a Vincent Graves Greene Foundation certificate, which IIRC costs about $25.

American stamps would want an American Philatelic Society cert, for about the same price.

For Commonwealth, the Royal Philatelic Foundation.

And there are private experts whose certs are widely accepted, like Sismondo and Braden.

golf fixing rubber clamp on E bay. I tired to make payment through Pay-Pal,...

We will file an Un- -paid case against you.

When bidders do not pay wiithin 48-96 hours, sellers are allowed to open Unpaid Item Disputes.

While these cannot force a buyer to pay, they do get the sellers fees back (sellers pay to list and sell here-- up to 20% of the selling price goes in fees).

And the seller does not have to worry because the deadbeat buyer cannot leave feedback.

The buyer gets a Strike, which makes it more difficult to bid on eBay in future.

Usually, when PP has a problem it is temporary.

A note to the seller would relieve him of his worry, and the payment can usually be made a few hours later. Often sooner.

this Items are available in India at cheaper rate and delivery is within time....

Uh huh.

Let us know how that goes.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You're a buyer located in India, and you've bought two things from sellers located in India with feedback between 83 per cent and 91 per cent. For future reference, take a hard pass on any seller with less than 99 per cent. And perhaps expand your searches to include 100 per cent sellers from other parts of the world. The cheapest choice for an item isn't likely to be the most satisfactory. 

And if you Commit to Buy, it means you're committed to paying for that item. If you don't want it, ask the seller for a Cancel Order but you need to do that within the first day or so. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Original poster is using an ebay ID based in India, so buying in India makes sense.

PayPal has issues in India due to strict financial regulations.

The original poster's ID is no longer a registered user since December 2016.

Not sure why they are bothering to post in the Canadian forums.

-..-

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

How is it possible to post anywhere with an invalid (NARU) user ID? 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:

How is it possible to post anywhere with an invalid (NARU) user ID? 

NARU does not make it an invalid ID, NARU status just means no buying or selling on eBay for that ID.

I'm sure the Lithium run forums (which are managed separately from eBay) do not check the user ID's current status before allowing them to post.

A correction to my post, the OP did not go NARU in Dec 2016 (that's when they renamed themselves). They went NARU sometime in the last 6 months.

-..-

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I suspect NARU may have been very, very recent. I didn't notice it when I posted to the thread after checking their sellers of choice but that may be due to not looking closely.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply