Purchase History

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there an eBay glitch that we cannot see our purchase history?  It happened last night and today!!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Purchase History

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there an eBay glitch that we cannot see our purchase history?  It happened last night and today!!

Might be the switch from old style to new style layout of Purchase History.

Which features more stupid American designed "improvements".  The assumption that all purchases are tracked, so a purchase can only be marked delivered if tracking say so.

Never mind that the buyer has already left feedback and marked that the item was delivered ON TIME.

The new layout shows that none of my purchases have been delivered in the past 3 months, when the opposite is true.  All my recent purchases were under 500g and came as lettermail (no tracking).

-..-

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Purchase History

Hi .....in my Purchase History   i do NOT SEE my purchases    DATE    

where is the purchases date .........  i think it is a must to get that in a history      i am blind or what .........................

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Purchase History

@dealbest2014 wrote:

Hi .....in my Purchase History   i do NOT SEE my purchases    DATE    

where is the purchases date .........  i think it is a must to get that in a history

You're right, I missed that change. Another useless update that hides information.

Although the purchases do appear to be sorted by date (new to old).

Getting the exact date, requires selecting  "view order details" (which appears to be randomly displayed as either a button next to the order or part of the "I'd like too..." drop down menu).

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Purchase History

I really hate the new layout. What was on a single page before is now spread out on many pages. Click, click, click... Who is designing those pages, I wonder... Certainly NOT a buyer! There is so many info missing on the new design too. unamused

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Purchase History

I’m using a not-recently-updated version of the eBay app for iPhones and it is gloriously unchanged as far as the display of Purchase History is concerned.

The app offers zero support to sellers but, hey, it works for shopping just fine.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Purchase History

I don't use a cellphone to shop (I have one, but really old). So I only shop on a computer/desktop. But I'm glad it is unchanged for you - at the moment at least.

That being said, even if my phone was set up for shopping, I would not use it. Not safe enough.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply