Very honest seller

A seller from China  recommended that I not purchase a certain item because of bad reports about it.I never expected that but this person was really honest and cancelled that order and reimbursed the funds for it.The item in question still shows up in my feed back list and I'm not sure what to do about it.Should I still give feedback about the transaction or just forget about it.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Very honest seller

While feedback no longer has an impact on a selling account, many buyer do read it for guidance about the trustworthiness of a seller. (And sellers may do the same with a buyer's feedback left for others.)

If you are happy with the seller, leave appropriate feedback. Many Chinese sellers get tarred with a very broad brush and helping the good guys helps all of us.

Also-- spirit of Christmas.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Very honest seller

He may have also told you that because he was out of stock or any other reason.

Logically, why would he have an item listed, sell it. and then tell the buyer it was no good?

It stinks like rotten fish and he used the excuse so he would not get a defect.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Very honest seller

I have dealt with this seller many times .He has suggested other options on many occasions.It's not inconceivable that considering the amount of stock this person has that he may have over looked something.To assume that a person has an ulterior motive when they practice honest business practices ,I find "stinks like rotten fish".

Message 4 of 4
latest reply