Why was my negative feedback removed by the seller? Do you only protect the seller?Peter

I paid for an item using paypal,in full in Dec 2012 . After many emails and complaints to pay pal item delivered in Dec 2013. Seller had lots of excuses. I posted my comment on feedback and the next day it was taken down.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Why was my negative feedback removed by the seller? Do you only protect the seller?Peter

Probably you broke the wording rules, for example by mentioning a Paypal case. Qoute what you wrote for a more precise answer.

Delivery a year after payment certainly merits a low rating for something.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

"I posted my comment on feedback"

???

That is not possible.  Feedback can only be posted within 60 days of the date of the transaction.

Maybe you mean something other than "posting feedback"

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

My feedback about a seller was also removed. Seller was quick to message me that he called to have it removed. What is the point of feedback if it's going to be removed without contacting the buyer for their side of the transaction.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@112897 wrote:

My feedback about a seller was also removed. Seller was quick to message me that he called to have it removed. What is the point of feedback if it's going to be removed without contacting the buyer for their side of the transaction.

One could also ask what the point is of having feedback for buyers if it can only be positive.

Nice job unearthing this three-year old thread, by the way.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2014

The problem with very old threads is that the information in them may be out of date or incorrect.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Did you use the Resolution Centre to open a Dispute and get your payment refunded?

Did your FB use vulgarity or forbidden terms?

Did your FB refer to a Dispute or to import fees?

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Ebay protects the Sellers because that is where they generate fees.  I have now found out first hand, they will bend over backwards to insulate Sellers because if they don't have the Sellers (especially with stores), bye bye Ebay.  Moving to Amazon 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply