Forum Posts

$20.00 eBay coupon on trading cards?

I went to pay a few items that were in my cart. I paid, and right between the moment it was paid, and the moment it was confirmed, i noticed i had an eBay coupon of $20.00 on tradings cards. Unfortunately i noticed it only after i clicked to pay. Any...

Suggestions for sellers who produce custom and ''o pee chee alike'' hockey cards

In the hope that other potential buyers will join in with similar suggestions and, in time, influence said sellers. What I've REALLY wanted to get my hands on, for a lomg time, would be cards cards for the 1979-80 season, featuring players from the f...

Global Shipping Kentucky Claimed item "Restricted" **bleep** is going on??

I have noticed a lot of people have been having this issue and decided since I am both astonished, confused, frustrated and some combination of all of the above for the purchase of a "vintage audio tube amplifier" shipped from the US to Canada being ...

wtfAreUDoingEbay(Cropped-1).png
User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

Most ridiculous order

Most ridiculous order, I ordered from Christmas 2022 for $145.03 and still (April 2023) haven't received it, I can't even process a return on Ebay, the seller has disappeared! I can't even contact the seller because the order was only available for 6...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

HAVE TO PAY GST TWICE ?

BOUGHT AN EXPENSIVE ITEM ON EBAY AND PAID FULL GST THRU THE EBAY INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. WHEN THE ITEM FINALLY ARRIVED,THE MAILMAN SAID I OWED THAT SAME AMOUNT IN TAXES WHICH I ALREADY PAID BEFORE IT WAS SHIPPED.SO NOW I HAVE TO PAY IT AGAIN ?

BEWARE - Ebay is not doing enough to combat frauds

I started by looking at antiques sales, which somehow led me to "artifacts". Which is a rabbit hole I fell into. After purchasing some small trinket, nothing worth writing home about, I immediately noticed just how blatantly fake this thing was from ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

The return system needs to be revamped! Absolutely ridiculous how long scam sellers keep our money!

I haven't complained on here for awhile, not because I'm happy with ebay but only because I don't use it as much as I never sell since the fools got rid of payPal and buying is a shipping nightmare for Canadians since the global shipping program. Any...

Resolved! Why was my knife not allowed into Canada?

I bought this antique fixed blade knife and it is currently being returned to sender for being “prohibited”. I am extremely confused as these types of blades are not illegal in Canada and I’ve bought knives similar to this overseas and shipped into C...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping program non-sense

i bought a ssd hard drive from a seller that is in Massachusetts the drive was suppose to be ship priority shipping but the seller chose to send by the global shipping program so it was sent priority to them ... Result is the package who would of too...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

chit chats??

Anyone buy anything and find out by the tracking that some **bleep**py outfit called chit chats express is the carrier instead of Canada Post? Ebay indicates there are 2 tracking numbers for this item, this one and another from Canada Post which indi...

Resolved! Who to contact when Pitney Bowes tracking never gets updated?

I've been checking tracking information for a package shipped in the US towards Canada and for two weeks now the tracking information has not been updated -- it is stuck at "Cleared Customs - Toronto". It was due to arrive May 1st -- and has not. Whe...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program(sucks)

Does any USA stores Care that GSP is charging U$20 or more for shipping to Canada? Many,many times there is a very reasonable priced item I would like to purchase,Then the dreaded GSP The three headed Dragon shows U$2O+ for shipping for a U$1.99 Card...

Seller won't help with item stuck in Erlanger Kentucky

I'm in Canada and have bought many items through Ebay- several coming from the US- with no issues. For this last order, the item tracking says "Delivered, PO Box. Your item has been delivered and is available at a PO Box at 2:19 am on February 4, 202...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is shipping so disgustingly expensive in the USA?

I am not buying much from the USA anymore due to the disgustingly high shipping. They are the highest in the world. No way is should cost the prices that more and more people are charging to ship. I just don't buy anything at those costs. I'm sure it...

• 25 replies
  • 3 helpful

Problems with shipping for pickup only item

I bought an item which was listed as "pickup only" after corresponding via ebay to ask whether seller would be prepared to ship, and they responded yes. Item was very well priced, but I thought I would be ok because of the money back policy. However,...

How to open an "Item Not Received" request

I need to open a claim for an item not received that is past the due date. How do I do that? In the past I would go to the resolution centre, but I don't see an option for that any more. Has eBay changed the process?

Am I being scammed?

I ordered something from Malaysia two weeks ago and the first red flag was that the seller took over a week to mark the item as 'shipped', when the listing says that the seller will ship in two days. The second, bigger red flag was that the seller di...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammed by eBay/seller omega watch

Hello, I was recently scammed by Ebay via a savvy scammer seller. Total of 2500 usd. The scam was for an Omega watch that was listed in a category that is not covered by eBay’s money back policy. Of course that is in the fine print and I made a big m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Nothing after "cleared customs"

I ordered a monitor mount last month. It had shipped from New Jersey, and was to be delivered across the border here to BC. The latest estimated delivery date was set for February 28, but it hasn't arrived yet. March 1 was when the last shipping upda...

The Seller cheating the Buyer thru a fake tracking number

I purchased the item on September 2, 2020. The seller guaranteed delivery in 2 months from the purchase date. But I found out by accident that the item as claimed by the seller was delivered on September 14th. - in 12 days!!! and the Seller attached ...

Resolved! Can I track a GSP order with the reference number only?

Hey there,So I purchased an item that was a pre-order, but it shipped after 90 days, so the seller had to ask ebay to issue a new reference number so he could send it to KY. Because it was sent after the 90 day period, I don't have a global tracking ...

Most Helpful Authors