can not request a refund

ja_58865
Community Member

I placed a pre-order for a 2023-24 Panini Prizm retail box in January this year. It is now May and I am still waiting for my order. The last communication from the seller was in February. They said Panini had shipped it to them. They have now set up a tracking number with the post office. However, when I checked this number in May, the result was that they did not ship it. I have been trying to contact the seller, but they just disappeared. When I wanted to report to eBay that I did not receive what I purchased, the system did not find the item, but I had already paid and I also had the order number. But I can't find my order in the system. So there is no way to apply for a refund. And I found a negative review in the seller's evaluation in the past month, which was about them ignoring customer contacts, but the seller's reply to the customer in the comment was that their account was stolen and they could not respond to the customer's damage. What should I do to protect my rights?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

can not request a refund

www.ebay.ca/mye/myebay/purchase

"See orders" allows you to select a time range for viewing your purchases.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

can not request a refund

How did you pay?
While eBay only allows 30 days from the last estimated date for delivery for Claims, if you used Paypal as a processor and anonymizer, you have 180 days from Payment.

Open your Claim there now.

If you did not use PP,  go directly to your credit card.

Chargeback deadlines vary, with some as little as 120 days from purchase, but most are 180 days.

Open a chargeback now.

When you use PP backed by a credit card, you have three layers of Buyer Protection, including  eBay's Money Back Guarantee.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

can not request a refund

I can't.Cuz right now is already May.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply