Abacus Data poll finds the Tories ahead of the Liberals

Nationally, the Conservatives now sit at 34 per cent support among committed voters, with the Liberals at 33 per cent, a narrow lead within the margin of error, according to the poll released Tuesday.

Half the country now thinks Canada is headed in the right direction, and more people have a favourable view of Mr. Harper, the Abacus poll shows, calling it a “sizeable shift” in sentiment. The share of respondents holding a negative view of Mr. Harper has also declined from 46 per cent to 38 per cent in the past nine months.

Abacus chairman Bruce Anderson believes the Conservatives have been seen to be less partisan

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/harper-approval-ratings-on-the-rise-poll-finds/article2...

Unless each day can be looked back upon by an individual
as one in which he has had some fun, some joy, some
real satisfaction, that day is a loss.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

valve37
Community Member

Nothing more to add except .......................................

Stevie%20003.jpg

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Averaging all the recent federal polls:

http://www.threehundredeight.com/p/canada.html

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Mulcair gotta be worried he is line to give up his official opposition status to JT in 15.

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

"he is line to give up his official opposition status to JT"

Maybe, maybe not.  I expect the position of leader of the official opposition will go to SH, assuming he stays on.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thar U go Les and Pierre, max out and get a Justin 2015 calendar! Support your dream! ============================================ With 4 days left to fundraise in 2014, we could close the Conservative fundraising gap this quarter.

But it’s going to take all hands on deck, including you, friend.

Take a look at our fundraising dashboard:

LPC (Actual Q4)

CPC (Estimated Q4)

Amount to close gap

$4.0M

$5.4M

$1.4M

If we out-raise the Conservatives this quarter -- for the first time ever -- it will be thanks to the 42,078 Canadians who gave, including 7,524 who donated for the first time. Don’t miss this chance to be part of it.

Please review your 2014 donation history -- and take advantage of up to $625 in end-of-year tax credits on 2014 federal political donations:

Donor name: Friend
2014 national donation total: $0
You have $1200 in contribution room left for this year!
Estimated 2014 tax savings: $0 - don't miss out on your tax credit!

Friend, your recommended donation amount is highlighted:

Donate $3 →

(That's just 75 cents after your tax credit!)

Donate $100 →

(This would bring your estimated 2014 tax credit to $75!)

Donate $400 →

(This would bring your estimated 2014 tax credit to $300!)

Donate $750 →

(This would bring your estimated 2014 tax credit to $475!)

Donate $1200
(MAX OUT!) →

(This would bring your estimated 2014 tax credit to $625 and you would join the Laurier Club!)

When I look at the hard numbers, I don’t just see a deadline, I see an opportunity to make history.

Let’s finish what we started, what we’ve been building all year.

Thank you.

Christina Topp
Senior Director of Fundraising

Want to donate by phone?

Call 1-888-LIBERAL (542-3725)

December 26 - 30, 9 AM - 7 PM ET | December 31, 9 AM - 8 PM ET

Message 6 of 6
latest reply