Including a business card for non-eBay services

I sell model trains (I know, you'd never guess from my name) but I also service certain vintage model trains, including re-magnetising the motor magnet. This servicing is obviously something I can't possibly offer through eBay, so, is it considered acceptable for me to include my busines card offering the servicing service, to people who have made a purchase from me through eBay?

My usual servicing business comes from meeting people at train shows but these have been limited over the last two or three years.

The card also speaks to sales and to estate management, so I thought this might be a no-no with eBay. If so, I could make a service-only re-make of the card.

Do other sellers include their business card?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I know other sellers who include a business card with their website address.  I don't think that there is anything wrong with that whether it is for sales or service,

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I believe there actually are people who sell repair services on eBay as well. I don't think I would do it personally, but it might be possible. Have you thought about starting a YouTube channel and creating videos of repairing trains? That might get a lot of people asking for your repair services too.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

For years I've been including a printed thank-you note in all my orders which contains my webpage name (busybeasbooksandads) on .com and .ca. These are just GoDaddy webpages that link to my eBay store. I used to have a bookmark made up but book sales are almost non-existent these days, probably due to high postage.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply