JUST IN TYME CAFE, for friendly banter

Folks, it's been awhile. Never too late for good cheer, right?

Message 1 of 352
latest reply
351 REPLIES 351

Greetings, and good Sunday morning, Maid Marian:)

Hope all is well in your busy little corner of the world!

Beware of kittens with red bows, bullies in bandannas, and whining broken records.

€ Lucifleur

~Lucifleur
Message 2 of 352
latest reply

life is as good as I make it each day, Sherry. You and yours?

Message 3 of 352
latest reply

A wise and fitting observation, Marian!   Using that logic, I would have to respond that 'my cup runneth over'.

Beware of kittens with red bows, bullies in bandannas, and whining broken records.

€ Lucifleur

~Lucifleur
Message 4 of 352
latest reply

Good morning Ladies!  It's been a while.:)

Message 5 of 352
latest reply

Greetings, Claire, LTNS!

There are many MIA, but I suppose lots moved over to FB during the couple of years that I have been away.  I'm really out of the loop, for sure.  Good to see you!

€ Lucifleur

~Lucifleur
Message 6 of 352
latest reply

Claire, hello! Sherry good morning! You are both still early-birds. I had to get up and out early. My apartment needed some electrical work done. I told the super he could have early access.....so got offline early this am.

Message 7 of 352
latest reply

Ahh, lots of mornings I try to stay in bed a little longer, but these days the lake is so awesome I can't bear to miss out on a second of the early morning glamour!

The past couple of days have brought thousands upon thousands of ducks coming and going, like O'Hare meeting Heathrow!  The lake, all tuxedo-clad!  And Flocks upon flocks of geese!

And I've been lucky enough to have a mature bald eagle make several passes in front of us over the course of the day, and..drumroll...how many people can say they've actually seen '7 swans-a-swimming' ( and flying) in real life!  Twice!

I've never seen more than the occasional 'pair' fly past, ever!

I may never leave home, LOL!

€ Lucifleur

~Lucifleur
Message 8 of 352
latest reply

how wonderful Sherry...love nature's seasonality.

Message 9 of 352
latest reply

Yes Marian!  An early bird, that's me, lol.  😄

Message 10 of 352
latest reply

hee hee Claire, I remembered.

Good morning peeps, coffee's on. I'm sitting here with mine and eating an Ideal Protein vanilla pudding with cinnamon for breakfast. Hoping there will be even less of me tomorrow, 😛

Message 11 of 352
latest reply

nan*55
Community Member

Good Morning!!!

I have a good Morning gif I used to use on here but can't remember how to use it. LOL

Anyway,hope you all have a fine day 🙂

Message 12 of 352
latest reply

Hi Nan, thrilled to see you're here...funny how so much time passes and still we can find a familiar friendly face. Hope everyone in your world is well.

Message 13 of 352
latest reply

senilewhome
Community Member

Greetings from the past, just thought I would stop in to wish everyone a warm and wonderful christmas.

Message 14 of 352
latest reply

hi senility, lol. Don't I see you every morning in the mirror? Oh never mind.

Welcome back.

Message 15 of 352
latest reply

nan*55
Community Member

Cts is part of my history. LOL

Mant happy memories.

Don't we all wanna go back when we age ? 😉

Message 16 of 352
latest reply

nan*55
Community Member

many

Message 17 of 352
latest reply

mine too Nan. I remember the silly gif-offs and gif parties ebay used to throw. And the prizes. The exchanges and the gifts.

Biggest gift was meeting folks in person and realizing that they are real people! 😄

Message 18 of 352
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

A very good morning, all!!

So glad I stumbled into TC this morning, it's been a long time.  Great to see you start the cafe again, Marian ...  I miss this place.

Nan,  seeing you reminded me that I need to order your jams for the boys.  It seems that it is a new tradition that they look forward to every year, or so they hinted at last night 🙂

Sherry ...  I was thinking of you last week, and here you are!  Of course, in my mind, you are always in the whirly bird.  I have missed your great photos at the lake.

Hiya, Claire... 

Message 19 of 352
latest reply

Hey Roni, nan...so nice to see you guys. 

Everyone must be extra busy right now, after all it's the season to be jolly and nice!

Message 20 of 352
latest reply