When you see the total dollar amount of inventory in your store and wish it all sold over night...

When you see the total dollar amount of inventory in your store and wish it all sold over night... I sure could use that money right now...🤞 It taunts me every time... If only... 😑 I wake up every morning hoping a bunch of stuff sold... 🍀🐴👞🤣

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

When you see the total dollar amount of inventory in your store and wish it all sold over night...

@phoenixhobbies wrote:

When you see the total dollar amount of inventory in your store and wish it all sold over night... I sure could use that money right now...🤞 It taunts me every time... If only... 😑 I wake up every morning hoping a bunch of stuff sold... 🍀🐴👞🤣

The panic if it ALL sold overnight would be very real!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I've been having a terrible week after a solid to good summer.

My sympathy is with you.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yes. True. Having to pack it all up, make shipping labels and ship it all out, would absolutley be a nightmare... But I would do it to get everything gone and get all thoes dollar-bucks just sitting their collecting dust... 🤣😜

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It's always a rollercoaster... Crickets... Then sales... Then crickets... Than sales... C'mon people buy my **bleep**! 🤣

Message 5 of 5
latest reply