Creating a Promotion Glitch 2023-02-20

devon@ebay 

Just went to create a new promotion today. In the process of doing so noticed for the end date eBay has updated the format so you must manually change to get promotion to complete. See attached.

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1676913296976.png

---->

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1676913409560.png

In the past, selecting from the date box worked without issues for both required fields. (Both fields used identical matching date formats)

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I just created a new peomotion and did not have any issue and did not see any difference from before. The ending date I selected from the calendar...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@brettjet38 wrote:

I just created a new peomotion and did not have any issue and did not see any difference from before. The ending date I selected from the calendar...

@brettjet38 

As of late it apperars many of the eBay site(s) reported issues are extremely random or temporary. Totally can depend on the O/S, browser or app you are using what you will experience/require a workaround for. It's like Canada weather. If you don't like the weather right now, wait 5 minutes. 

-Lotz

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

devon@ebay 

Just went to create a new promotion today. In the process of doing so noticed for the end date eBay has updated the format so you must manually change to get promotion to complete. See attached.

---->

In the past, selecting from the date box worked without issues for both required fields. (Both fields used identical matching date formats)

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! Let me get this over to the correct team so they can take a look at it. And have you seen this occur on any other listings you may have created while trying to promote them?  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

devon@ebay wrote:

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

devon@ebay 

---->

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! Let me get this over to the correct team so they can take a look at it. And have you seen this occur on any other listings you may have created while trying to promote them?  

devon@ebay 

Hello Devon,

This occurred when creating new promotions from scratch. I don't often add items to a promotion after the fact so unsure if this was taking place elsewhere. Normally I just select the date using the calendar and go to next step.

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Message 5 of 5
latest reply