"Manage All Orders" sales are now done in date order (1st-30th) WHY?

As far back as I can remember (and that's a long time) your sales have always been listed in order of most recent sale at the top.  As of 12/1/22, on my primary store, eBay has chosen to reverse that in the "Manage All Orders" view and show them chronologically top to bottom, showing the most recent sales at the BOTTOM of the list.  WHY????  No option to be able to change the sorting back to the way it was.  My non-primary stores are still operating normally (?)...at least in terms of showing the date of sales (most recent is at the top).  This is going to get really cumbersome as the month goes on, with a long SCROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL to go to my most recent sale.

Has anyone else encountered this, or discovered a solution?  None of the options in the drop down box change the sort order back to the way it was.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I just checked mine now and they still show with most recent date at the top. Are you looking at the drop down box on the far, far right? On my computer I can't even see this part unless I scroll my view over to the very far right). Where it says "Sort By", mine is checked off with "Date Sold". Maybe you accidently hit it off of sorting by date sold.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@vintagesportscardsonline 

You may have clicked on something accidentically. On the line right above the top order, there are subtitles on each column.  If you click on the date sold column, it will change the sort order back.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply