My payment is not showing in payment tab

Please my payment is not showing in the payment tab
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The payment tab showing recent payments received from buyers?  Or are you referring to something else?  Have you recently sold something and have you given your chequing information to eBay?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Have you set up your Managed Payments account?

EBay needs your bank account (chequing account in a  Canadian bank) and government issued iD for this. I used my passport and DH used his driving license.

Then any payment will show up on your  Seller Hub

My eBay-> Selling-> Orders-> All Orders-> View Payment Details

Don't trust a random email.

Your payments will be Held for up to 30 days against your performance, but will be released. It's not personal, it's a Buyer Protection against errors by new sellers.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Are you checking in My eBay under Purchases at bottom of page? You can see more info if you hit "Purchases" on left side of page, there will default to Orders but there are several other options including "Processing" and "Unpaid". Does anything show in either of those? It should show in unpaid if you were trying to pay and it wasn't working (assuming you had put it in your cart or chose Buy Now). If you are using the app it shows less info so try looking from the main site here (using browser). Otherwise as others have said you can double check with your credit card company if it is pending or gone through but do it quick before more holiday closures. I know I had an online credit card payment that was pending from December 22 that didn't get posted until today (Dec. 28th), I know because one item wasn't delivered and I wanted to make sure they charged me the right/lower amount (they did), took 6 days to process.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply