Another newly listed item email glitch, misleading only though....

I only happened to notice this this morning, looks like it has been a problem for a while...messages back a few days have the same stuff in them.... this is in the email one gets sent when an item is listed individually.

The top half is ok, check the bottom half, it reads as though the item has been ended early...... the item is running ok, so it is just a textual glitch in the emails being generated....

Excerpt from the email message:

Congratulations, Ron, your item has been listed.

Internationals WW collection breakdown, France, 195 different

Price: $12.99

eBay Item Number: 382248650553

End time: Nov 10, 2017 08:45:25 EST

View this listing

List another item

Your listing didn't get much attention, but we think there's potential for more:

Price it right - Buyers love a bargain so research how items similar to yours were priced and amend your price accordingly.

Write an effective title - An effective item title can help buyers find your item more easily. Include details such as brand, size, color and material.

Revise and relist now

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I noticed that there's new nonsense with the Best Offer emails which has already been reported elsewhere on the Board. My complaint is that is the buyer sends the seller a second offer, it says, "Great negotiating! This offer is $5 higher than the buyer's original offer" when, in fact, the second ofter is still less than $200 of the actual Buy it Now price and like $150 lower than countered. Plus, "Only eight people are watching this!" I'm not a stupid person, I really don't need ebay treating me as if I am one. It would be nice if ebay fixed the things that were actually busted (like delivery estimates on calculated shipping) instead of mucking about with stuff that is better left alone. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:

It would be nice if ebay fixed the things that were actually busted (like delivery estimates on calculated shipping) instead of mucking about with stuff that is better left alone. 

Hear, hear!  I've been singin' that ol' tune now for over 10 years, and nuthin' has changed in their modus operandi

I just consider eBay more or less a hopeless case now.  "Sauve qui peut!" Woman LOL

Message 3 of 3
latest reply