Anyone here using warehouse and fulfillment service in GTA

jo.jo.accessories
Community Member

Hi eBay.ca fellow sellers,

Anyone of you is using warehouse and fulfillment service in GTA?

I'm a startup and so uncertain about the sales volume but definitely not a volume seller, could be less than 50 orders per month. Can anyone of you recommend one or two service providers to me? It would be wonderful if you can include an idea of how much the service charges would be?

Appreciate for your help.

Regards,

John

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Most sellers here do not use warehouse and fulfillment services.

For those that do, most successful sellers will not give that kind of information out as you could be competition to them. Your success might take away from their success. With eBay sales dropping over recent years for most sellers here in these forums, no seller wants more competition.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

amazon FBA warehouses have a program for sellers who want to use them for the seller's non-amazon sales (like eBay).

Not something I use, and their monthly storage fees can be pricey.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

How many items are you going to be carrying in stock and how bulky are they?

I have about 10,000 books and sewing patterns, which take up about 20 bookcases and a dozen banker's boxes. (I also have stamps but those are not particularly bulky). I just keep those in my house, fortunately, I have wide corridors.

At the moment the dozen or so items you have listed would fit in a banker's box. Still it doesn't hurt to think ahead.

You might also consider, if you don;t have room at home,  using an indoor storage facility like this:

Set up  table inside for packaging and bob's yer uncle.

Our public auction has recently received so many bulky consignments that we rented a  10x12 unit near our offices. One of the staff works there describing and lotting.  The self-storage staff think he's nuts.

The more control you have over your stock, your packaging and your shipping, the more successful you will be.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 5 of 5
latest reply