Auctiva listings on eBay

The photos that should be in the description of an Auctiva listing are not being shown on eBay

An absolute mess on all of my Auctiva listings

All of my photos are showing with the gallery photo at the upper left corner of a listing on eBay.

I am saved... perhaps....

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Auctiva listings on eBay

Mine are missing as well.  Also missing are all the images that are supposed to show in the scrolling gallery.  I have just now submitted a support case to Auctiva.  Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Auctiva listings on eBay

It is like eBay has said.....

If you have gallery photos available for a potential buyer,  The photos in the description are not required...

For me the Gallery photos are the same as the photos in the description....

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Auctiva listings on eBay

Are you still having problems?  Is the problem just with pics in the description area?  I just have pics in the gallery and they seem to be fine.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Auctiva listings on eBay

Everything appears to be corrected.

Each Auctiva listing has photos in the Gallery, and in the description in a  listing.

The photos are very easy to view  in gallery and description.

The photos in the gallery may be a problem.....  Sometimes  the first photo does not start a view  in a scrolling format...  the view in a scrolling format only starts with the second photo in the list of photos.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Auctiva listings on eBay

Posted in the Auctiva forums. 

https://community.auctiva.com/topic/images-and-support-issues-we-re-working-on-it

Hi sellers! We're resolving a small issue impacting some users' images and the ability to contact support. Everything should be running smoothly in just a couple of minutes. Your images are all fine and will be showing as normal with no extra work very shortly. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Director of Marketing, MPS

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Auctiva listings on eBay

Just checked again.... No more problem!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply