Forum Posts

China postal rates increasing

Interesting article about postage rates from China. In 2018 the untracked small packet rate from China to Canada will increase by up to 100%. I don’t know what the rate is now but I’m sure it will still be much cheaper than a comparable service from ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Finally Done!

I am finally free from the eBay addiction. Canceled all my listings, refunded for two purchases (yay, no crazy shipping losses), and emptied my PayPal account. Thanks for the memories ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Viewing old invoices

Is there away to go back in time and see old invoices, want to go back to 2013-14? Looks like I can only go back about 1 year from my ebay. thanks everyone and happy new year

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay $25 promo

Hello, on December 26, I received an Ebay.ca promo in my email titled "Here’s $25 CAD to go from buyer to seller" I had to list an item by January 4 and sell by January 19 to get the $25 Ebay coupon. I had done so and I am wondering how and when I wi...

Sending an invoice

More help please. Sold an item to a US bidder who did not contact me about shipping outside Canada prior to bidding. I want to issue invoice with revised shipping cost. Checked eBay help. It said to check ‘sold’ under ‘My eBay’. First of all, there i...

• 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants to return a watch

I sold a watch on ebay and the buyer after 5 weeks decided he didn't like how the dial looked and wanted a partial refund. I refused since I had already lost a lot of money on the watch so he filed a claim stating the watch wasn't as described. We we...

new markdown manager problems

Hi there For the past 2 days i was creating my holidays sales discount when today i find most of my items are back to normal price .Did someone of you had this experience ?Called twice CS not much help from there .Will appreciate any help .Merry Chri...

About a Case for a Damaged Item

A buyer in the UK opened a case claiming that an item had arrived badly damaged. I have 4 options and none of them works in this case. (Accept return, Give a full refund, Offer a partial refund, or Send the buyer a message.) The only response which c...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Two Invoices From eBay

I get an invoice that says "eBay Seller Fees - Dec. 30, 2017" and one that says "eBay Seller Fees and Reimbursements - Dec. 15, 2017". Any idea why I'm getting two invoices? And what is the "eBay Seller Fees and Reimbursements" invoice?Thanks!

Invoice

I sold an item to a buyer in Netherlands and send him the invoice for Tracked Packet International and he insisted that I revise the invoice with Tracked Packet USA to an USA address. I told it was impossible as all I got is his Netherlands address. ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I use Send offer for a combined shipment of 4 items?

I have a UK buyer trying to buy 4 items and even though I have my items set up for combined shipping she is getting the “this seller does not offer combined shipping” glitch. Her original eBay message does show Reply and also Send Offer. Can I reply ...

HTTPS a curse or a blessing...

As I mentioned in other, earlier threads, my plan was to ignore the HTTPS stuff because it simply hides the problem and it was only affecting my oldest listings. However last week I got a fairly dramatic ebay message telling me immediate action was r...

• 25 replies
  • 3 helpful

Add to cart but don't see it

Hi! The buyer put 2 item in is shopping cart, but I did'nt see it on my side. I cannot do a invoice with the good shipping cost if I don't see it. What the problem? Thanks!

PAYPAL "Insights" report (Beta)

Not sure if someone already identified this but today I discovered a new report in PAYPAL called "insights" it has similar (more actually) information than was discussed regarding the emails some of us get. It is just in the report section of PAYPAL.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

App to View Your Listings as Others See Them

When I view my listings on my own mobile phone, they look good and I always presumed that that was the way others would see them. But .... no. Apparently there is an app which allows you to see your listings as others would see them from their mobile...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Promo Dec 28 to Jan 1 USA only by invite

right now: 50 FREE auction-style or fixed priced listings Start Date * End DateCreate 50 extra Auction or Fixed Price listings for free! Includes Buy It Now. Learn MoreDec 28, 2017 5:17:13 AM Jan 1, 2018 11:59:59 PM

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

WWYD? Shipping from BC to QC

Today a person bought 9 CD's from me and paid $27 in shipping. I live in BC and they are in QC. I will be refunding to the buyer the difference. I did send him an email but if I don't hear back? What would you do, see rates below. Using Chit Chat I c...

About Shipping Tracked Packages via Red Letter Box

In the past I've had problems with scans when I dropped packages in the Red Box and I'm wondering if others have had problems as well. It's neither here nor there because once it's picked up the PO has no way of knowing where packages were mailed fro...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels