Can't select International shipping in new listing form

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello...this is my first post on these boards, so please bear with me.

I have noticed recently when I go to use the listing form it shows domestic shipping and either worldwide/United States shipping options. However, I am trying to select Canada, U.S. plus International and it only allows me options for the first two but not an option for International. I like the older format where I could select Canada plus select U.S. and then international destinations.

I went and checked my settings and they appear to be correct. Plus I have scoured the discussion boards for any insight to this but no luck.

I'm finding all these flurry of eBay changes very flustering! 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think you must be stuck on the Simplified Listing Form as opposed to the Advanced Listing Form. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I think you must be stuck on the Simplified Listing Form as opposed to the Advanced Listing Form. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

If not, can you provide a screenshot or screen-capture of what you are seeing?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much! That was the issue. I needed to switch to the advance tool. But what I find puzzling (and counter-productive) is that they "recommend me to stay with the simplified tool"... previously, I actually clicked the advance tool link to see what would happen and that dialoge box showed up. I was perplexed by seeing this because it prevented me from going further. To say the least I'm not impressed by their recommendation. This should not be like pulling teeth eBay! 

There!...rant over 🙂

Message 4 of 4
latest reply