Didn't recieve item

Hi everyone,

My other account is banned on eBay and before getting banned I sold a pair of shoes. The shoes got authenticated to be shipped to the buyer. The buyer never received the shoes and the shoes were getting shipped back to me. But I never received the shoe and the tracking says delivered. I believe the shoes were delivered back to the authenticator on April 2nd. I contacted eBay support and they said there was nothing they could do. This is outrageous as this is not my fault and now I am down money. Please tell me what to do:(

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Didn't recieve item

You could contact customer service by sending a message on Facebook to their  eBayforbusiness account, 

They might be able to help. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Didn't recieve item

The sneaker program says it can take 2 business days after receiving the item to reauthenticate it and up to 3 business days for it to be shipped back. It might still be a few days before you receive it assuming there's no other issues.  It's a little unclear from your post exactly what happened, but if the tracking back to you from the authenticator is what is showing as delivered, then contact the shipping company that was used and ask them to find it.

Why did the buyer not receive them? Was there an address issue, or did they fail authentication?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Didn't recieve item

My other account is banned on eBay and before getting banned I sold a pair of shoes.

Why did your other account get banned? You do not get banned without a valid reason.

The shoes got authenticated to be shipped to the buyer.

Do you mean you sent them to be authenticated, then forwarded to the Buyer = Did they pass that authentication or fail and never get sent to the Buyer?

The buyer never received the shoes and the shoes were getting shipped back to me.

Because?

Your post is a bit topsy-turvy and hard to understand some more information may help us understand what happened.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply