Ebay Shipping label for thermal printer?

Shippo is down again seems to coinside with ebay rolling out canada post discounted rates hmmmm.

Anyways I'll glady drop shippo, only thing I dislike about shipping with ebay is I have not figured out how to or if its possible to print thermal printer labels? I have a rollo printer that is great but cant use right now.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Ebay Shipping label for thermal printer?

I can't answer your question butthe problem that you are having may not be a Shippo issue.  If I go to ebay shipping this message comes up

Please be aware that CANADAPOST is experiencing issues at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience and if affected, ask that you try again later.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@barnfindparts wrote:

Shippo is down again seems to coinside with ebay rolling out canada post discounted rates hmmmm.

Anyways I'll glady drop shippo, only thing I dislike about shipping with ebay is I have not figured out how to or if its possible to print thermal printer labels? I have a rollo printer that is great but cant use right now.

You can choose the output size for the label (the location is a little obscure on the label page, but it is there). Choose 4x6. You should be able to print it directly to the label printer.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Not sure if this is relevant but I got an email from Shippo about a week ago that starting June they would no longer be accepting Paypal and to "avoid disruption of label printing" update payment method.

I had reached out to them to see what day of June, they said June 1st but "they would allow a couple of weeks grace period".

If you pay Shippo through PayPal it could be the problem? I printed label through Shippo yesterday no problem but no sales today to try.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply