Home page on the fritz again

Once again I log on to my home page and I am looking at a home page that is foreign to me. Basically its all there but it functions differently. I am not interested in having to learn a new page. Anyone else going through this.

This happened to me a couple of months back and I found a link to return to the old page , but now I forget where it was located.

This account has been very glitchy the last while. I dont know if its a server thing or ebay hired some cheaper tech guys. If they still have their own tech people.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Mine is the same...I sold some items today and I've wasted 2 hours trying figure things out....order details, addresses, sending an invoice....Sheesh!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Is it your selling manager main page that has changed? If so..how do you normally get there?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Its my selling main page. I have been able to find the link to go back. Took 3 efforts to finally get to my normal page. Kept wanting to revert back to this alternate main page. Im surprised Im the only one going through this.. Whats funny is this is the only account that its doing it to. Anyways its fixed for now.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Back to Basics
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

The same thing is happening to me today. It is reverting back to Selling Manager. Clicking Back To basics takes it back to normal page but only temporarily. I only use Selling Manager if I need to save my listings for 90 days. Otherwise I don't use it as i don't like the format.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply