International site visibility seem not working.

I ship worldwide, but none of other eBay site such as eBay.fr or eBay.co.uk show my other item when you press over "view other seller item". Any idea what I am doing wrong?

I can only see those item when I list from from .fr or co.uk.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

From dotCA (Canada) I see your (free) shipping to me here and also to the British Virgin Islands, the two I tried.

If you do not have a specific value for shipping listed, your item will not show up in that country nor will it show a shipping cost.

If you do not Block a country, but do not give a specific shipping cost, the customer should be told to Contact the Seller for costs.

Message 2 of 28
latest reply

Well it's free shipping how can I put a shipping cost.

Explain me how to do.

Message 3 of 28
latest reply

You choose Free Shipping which is a check off box.

Or you put $0.00 as the cost of shipping.

Message 4 of 28
latest reply

It's exactly what I did sir.

And still not working.

Message 5 of 28
latest reply

Check I took you a picture.

Something is not right.

PICTURE.PNG

Message 6 of 28
latest reply

Anyone else have any idea what I am doing wrong?
Message 7 of 28
latest reply

I think you are fine, since it shows in Canada and the British Virgins.

What countries do not show up when you choose them in the listing-> in the shipping tab.

You know you can change the location right?

Message 8 of 28
latest reply

Changing the location won’t fix anything.
Replace then dot(com) with dat(fr) you will only see 1 single item been sold be me. When we are supposed to see all of them.
Message 9 of 28
latest reply

I thought I replied by I don't see it.

Change your shipping from Canada Post to Express.  That's the only difference I've seen between your listings and other's that show up on .fr

Ian

Message 10 of 28
latest reply

The listing in the dot(fr) was listed from dot(fr) the other were listed from dot(ca). Let me try this with one listing and see if it make any difference.
Message 11 of 28
latest reply

I did for the listing: 113623419925 can you check if you can see it dot(fr) in view my other item.
Thanks
Message 12 of 28
latest reply

One thing of note is that I also had issues getting some of my items visible.

For me, I had forgot my policy had excluded some areas. Plus, there were some glitches with policies so it's best to review your policy or listing to ensure there are no blocks setup for countries.

Second, I'm not 100% sure where eBay stands on this, but there is a check mark somewhere on the listing tool that mentions increased visibility on foreign sites. There is a charge for this and I don't know how this actually affects the listings.

For a while my listings had issues with searches. Remember that it takes 24 hours for search indexes to update, so even if you change something it may not show till the next day.
Message 13 of 28
latest reply

I don't see it yet.  BTW you can check this yourself, just open an incognito browser window in Chrome.

Ian 

Message 14 of 28
latest reply

eb@y said they are switching the International Site Visibility to something new and that feature is not valid to use anymore.  Let's wait 24 hours and see if it will get indexed.

It will be nice if any eb@y worker can give us some input on this.

Message 15 of 28
latest reply

Maybe I found the issue, maybe the system is automatically disabling my international visibility because my first sale wans't done 90 days ago. That's the only thing I see possible; so I will need to wait 2 month to see if it's the reason lol

How to sell internationally

Before you can sell internationally, you'll need to:

• Have made your first successful sale more than 90 days ago
Message 16 of 28
latest reply

You’re going to want to study the photo policy for your items.
Message 17 of 28
latest reply

I will do. Thanks for the help
Message 18 of 28
latest reply

There is no guarantee that your items will show on other sites in search even if you do have international shipping set up.  If a search shows only a few items from sellers who listed on that particular site, items from other sites may show up under International Listings but again...there are no guarantees.

The international visibility option that someone else referred to is just for the UK and if it is working, that does guarantee your items will show on the UK site along with other local UK listings.

The above info is just for when you are entering search terms on another site.  It is a different situation than what you are describing and I'm not sure why your listings  are not showing up when you click on see other listings on another site. I suppose it could be because you are a newer seller however if they really don't want you to sell internationally, then you wouldn't be able to set up international  shipping on this site either so I'm not sure what the answer is.

Message 19 of 28
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @dr.phones  - sorry to be late to this!

I see your item showing up on eBay.fr (screenshot below). 

As @pjcdn2005 mentions, the International Site Visibility feature is only available for eBay.com, eBay.ca and eBay.co.uk sites. Any other eBay site isn't available for this feature, which is why your item is showing up in the 'from International sellers' section.

I hope that helps clear things up!

Visibility dr.phones.JPG

Tyler,
eBay
Message 20 of 28
latest reply