March 2021 promo on eBay.CA - 100k free listings

Check your promo section on the ebay.CA seller hub to see if you got it (this was also a promo in December, January and February). This promo is for eBay.CA

The following categories are excluded: Cars & Trucks, Motorcycles, Vehicles & Trailers, RVs & Campers, Boats, Powersports, Printing Presses, Trucks, Trailers & Carts, Real Estate

Good 'Til Cancelled listings that renew during the Promotion Period are eligible for the Promotion.

-..-

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

jcd931
Community Member

Came through on mine.  Thanks.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The (minimal) preview of tomorrows Seller Update included this statement:

Insertion Fee Update
We will be offering more zero insertion fees to help sellers grow their business.

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2021/2/1614563368.html

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

what's the point of keeping my $60/mo. premium store with 1,000 listings when I've had this FREE promo since Dec 2020 & have 900+ listings? I called ebay & can't get a person who can answer how long this promo will continue, if it's only offered to sellers with a store, etc. The only benefit with the store is 10% off fees but I have to pay $60/mo. where as the 100,000 free insertion listings is no charge!

My fees haven't been more than $600 since December so it makes more sense to wait til the promo ends then resubscribe 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The promos keep us guessing.

They could disappear at any time, or change from 100,000 to 100.

Or give promos only for auctions.

Promotions of any kind are for the benefit of eBay not for sellers.

Just as the BOGO sales in B&M stores are clearing deadstock and No Sales Tax sales are held during slow periods.

However, I suspect when my annual contract comes up this year I will be switching to the more expensive but more flexible monthly subscription.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply