New promotions manager doesnt work at all

ebay promotions 2.PNGebay promotions 3.PNG 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: New promotions manager doesnt work at all

Promotions Manager is not available on ebay.ca for listings created on ebay.ca.

It is only available on ebay.com for listings created on ebay.com.

This will change, I have been assured, when Seller Hub comes to ebay.ca which is forecast to be no later than the end of 2018, probably sooner. According to what I was told directly yesterday at a webinar.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Don't get Promotions Manager confused with Promoted Listings or Markdown Manager, both of to which we do have access.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Try this instead for your ebay.ca-created listings. 

https://www.ebay.ca/sh/mkt

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Im not mixing them up .i have a problem with markdown manager and this is the only way that i could make my sales .Tyler@ebay told me that this is posible so i just post the pictures for him to see it .this is going on since october and ebay dont care 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

The error you are showing us is the same error we all see when we try to click the Promotions Manager link. You cannot get to Markdown Manager that way. You have to ‘create a new sale’ and bookmark the page. There’s no other way that I’ve found to get to the new Markdown Manager.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

October is when it changed for all of us. We all have to do what I described.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

The title of this thread alone is false and misleading: 'New promotions manager doesnt work at all'.

We do not have Promotions Manager for listings created on ebay.ca. Therefore, it cannot work. 

Like I said above, Promotions Manager is not Markdown Manager. It's also not Promoted Listings. only ebay.com has Promotions Manager for the time being. On ebay.ca, we have Markdown Manager. And then we have Promoted Listings. We don't have Markdown Manager, only users on ebay.com have access to that. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

thank you very much i have been trying to figure this out .

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I'm pleased I was able to help but displeased to see I miswrote something in my last post on this thread which only served to confuse the matter I was trying to clarify. 

What I mean to say was: "... Promotions Manager is not Markdown Manager. It's also not Promoted Listings. Only ebay.com has Promotions Manager for the time being. On ebay.ca, we have Markdown Manager. And then we have Promoted Listings. We don't have Promotions Manager, only users on ebay.com have access to that."

I was trying to differentiate between Promotions Manager which we don't have and Promoted Listings and Markdown Manager which we do. It's confusing because the former term is like a portmanteau of the latter two. 

Luckily, you were still able to discern what I meant. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply