Paid for Priority Express International - still in the USA a week later?

Hi there,

I shipped a package to the UK paying for priority mail express international a week ago. It went through my local sorting facility the next day and I didn't hear anything for 4 days, and has now been in California as of yesterday, it says it arrived and departed SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, and I presumed next I'd hear would be it being in the UK. However I get an update TODAY and it says it has arrived at ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) and then "processed through ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)" but has not said it departed this facility.

I am incredibly concerned that firstly it has gone through TWO San Francisco facilities, and secondly it isnt even in the UK yet. I understand it's Christmastime but I paid extra for a so called "priority express" service that gets seen to first and it isnt even in the destination country yet and 5 business days is tomorrow. I have a terrible feeling about this package, it contains a very expensive item I'm just paranoid someone will steal at the sorting facility. 

Anyone else had this happen? Should I be worried it's stuck in customs or something? I thought it would get there the end of this week (certainly didnt expect it in the 3-5 business days timeframe this time of year) now I have no hope it will. Thanks

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 6.55.38 PM.png

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0