Pictures Disappearing From Listings

I have noticed another glitch in eBay the last 2 days.  Pictures are disappearing not only from some of my listings but also when I am searching for items from other sellers on eBay. Very annoying as showing pictures sells your items more than just descriptions. Has anyone else had this problem?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Yes, I noticed this problem a few days ago when I bulk relisted some items.  Some pictures just disappeared!  I haven't rechecked them yet to see if they have reappeared.  Hopefully just another temporary "glitch".

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I have fixed about 350 listings in the last few weeks due to only 1 images showing up.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Are any of you using Third-party listing tools? I haven't seen this problem with mine. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I am not using any other program, just eBay's Selling Manager Pro to relist in bulk. I even noticed that some of the pictures beside the user's name are missing.  Even your user name (mjwl2006) is missing your picture with the colorful balls. Very strange.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

That's interesting. I see it when I look at my own page. I wonder what the cause of this may be?
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Could it be related to the particular browser being used to view it?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I see your pic.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I am not a tech person but this is how it was explained to me. Ebay tacks your user name & IP so if you really want to see what others are seeing of your listings including your "visibility" go to a computer with a different IP, don't sign in, just surf ..... it could bring tears to your eyes or a smile on your face depending on the moment in the eBay cycle of things. Your public library is a great place to do some surfing or have a family member with a different IP do it for you and if they are out of province it's even better as that will give you an idea of your "geographic visibility ". That also could bring tears or a smile.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply