Promotional Listings

Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed that we cannot access to the information of how many left on com.  I can see the information on ca but not com, so how the heck can we knew how many left auction style and fixed priced auction on com?  Anyone knew or is it just another glitch by eBay?  It has been 3 days now.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Promotional Listings

@Anonymous wrote:

I noticed that we cannot access to the information of how many left on com.  I can see the information on ca but not com, so how the heck can we knew how many left auction style and fixed priced auction on com?

Since the start of September it appears that the info for promotional  listings for .COM is not being shared with other eBay sites.

This not just an eBay.CA problem, I also checked on eBay.CO.UK  and I can see the UK promos and CA promos (that are in use) displayed but not the USA promos.  Meanwhile eBay.COM only shows USA promos (promos that are in use on other ebay sites are not displayed).

For .COM promos you have to look on ebay.COM -- on my .com seller hub it has a box on the Overview page.  https://www.ebay.com/sh/ovw

-..-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Promotional Listings

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I clicked that link, I can see my listings but not on my own com.  eBay is doing something wrong??

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Promotional Listings

noticed that we cannot access to the information of how many left on com.  I can see the information on ca but not com, so how the heck can we knew how many left auction style and fixed priced auction on com?  Unquote

I'm going to assume you list on both sites.
It's very easy to check on ebay.com specific data such as number of free listings used/left without even leaving the .ca Hub. Just look for the site drop down menu way up at the top right corner under the messages and comments links. Select U.S from the list and Hub will show. Com information.

You might have to logon to. Com and activate the Hub first if you have not already done so. Once both Hubs have been activated then they are both accessible from ebay.ca from that drop down menu at the top of the page.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply