Question about Sales Reports

Does anyone know why the sales reports page does not function? Been trying it now for over 2 weeks and keeps says "Sorry is not you our site is down" I print my 12 months at the end of the year to compare to my info for tax purposes.  Not sure if it is only on my side getting this message. Any info would be appriciated. Thank you! : )

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Question about Sales Reports

Paypal is your best bet for a 12 month sales report as ebay only holds 90 days of data and deletes the rest.

Login to paypal -> Activity -> statments (right hand side) -> custum report ->  

Here you have many options but Activity download is the best option if you're looking for details and not just general information you can also custom select what you want to download. Good luck.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you so much ...it is what I will do. But out of curiosity are the sales reports and archived sales reports no longer being offered on the ebay site?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I not 100% sure, but before (2 years ago) I was able to download older reports from eBay. But now 90 days is as far as it allows me to go via sales report tool. The sales report on eBay and PayPal are practically the same just you will get details from purchases and withdrawals and other details mixed in with the PayPal report. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

@sweet.things.4u wrote:

Does anyone know why the sales reports page does not function? Been trying it now for over 2 weeks and keeps says "Sorry is not you our site is down" I print my 12 months at the end of the year to compare to my info for tax purposes.  Not sure if it is only on my side getting this message. Any info would be appriciated. Thank you! : )

Hi @sweet.things.4u - there's currently a technical issue impacting a few members that is keeping them from being able to access Sales Reports Plus. I've added your account to the open ticket. 

Just as a general aside, Sales Reports Plus now requires a login at least once every 90 days, which means it is possible you may not be able to access that tool at all if you haven't touched it since last January. 

You're able to pull 90 days worth of data in Seller Hub by using the 'Download Report' link in the upper right hand corner area of the Orders page of Seller Hub. 

I think @what-sales-direct has the least painful resolution for you for last year (PayPal reports). Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you Tyler for you help! Does that mean I will not be able to access the archieved reports?Before you would get the last 3 months and then chose archives and get the previous month sales, ebay fees, paypal fees etc. Please let me know! Thank you again! : )

Message 6 of 6
latest reply