Return labels for buyers. HELP

ja4151
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to figure out the best solution for a buyer to return a product I sold to them. 

I want to send them a label through CP but I can't change the "send from" address from my address to the buyers. What's the workaround for this? Should I just change my address to theirs temporarily? 

I thought about using UPS but the costs a just too high.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

When this happened to me a few weeks ago I was able to change the send from address (by adding an address) and it worked just fine. Afterward I set up a return process with Canada Post that allows a buyer to return an item to me through a Canada Post link and code (this is how returns are suppose to be handled according to Canada Post). I haven't had a return since that time to test the new process out so I can't report on exactly how it works or what to do in eBay with regards to a tracking number.

I'm pretty sure you can also issue the return label through Shippo.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

you will have to ask them to send it back with a tracking number and get there Pay Pal email so you can refund the shipping cost. Ebay refuses to help Canadian sellers. We are nothing to them and they show complte discrimination against us. evene Ebay Canada is a complte joke. I the same issue that you have. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I believe the easiest way is to use Shippo. You should be able to put in the addresses and then send your buyer a PDF of the label. They can then print the label and mail the item back to you. Make sure the label includes tracking.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply