Seller hubs are down???

Can't get on either .CA or .COM

Have cleared cache already..... no change....

Am on Windows 10 using Chrome.

Was getting this for a while:

We ran into a problem, but we're working on it. Please try later. 

Hmm of course now it just came up, mostly, some pieces missing....

Actually the missing pieces change from refresh to refresh..... looks like it is just another everyday glitch.....

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Seller hubs are down???

Yes I have been having issues the past hour now.

I keep getting that message and sometimes I get in with weird bugs.

I am on firefox so I suspect it's on eBay's side.

Luckily it's Friday and I got my orders for today done.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Seller hubs are down???

Yep in one of the "sort of working" phases I captured the to be shipped screen, all the rest of the feedbacks, contact buyers etc worked so I got my daily "chores" done.... the hub is still sporadic at best.... glad to hear it is not just me!!!
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Seller hubs are down???

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @ricarmic!

There definitely was an issue, but it should be sorted now. 

Would you do the usual (clear cache and cookies, close all browser windows) and let me know if it's still acting up for you?

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Seller hubs are down???

Sorry I should have updated that all was well a couple hours ago.......

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Seller hubs are down???

No worries - just glad to know that it's still working and I don't need to light the beacons again. 🙂

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Seller hubs are down???

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tyler, why are the first pages of titles continue to stay, old news, shouldn't they move down for the new subject?  I had to scroll down searching for the new ones.  Please remove the first page of old news.  Thanks.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Seller hubs are down???

Anytime a user replies to a topic it moves to the top of the front page, regardless of the date of its creation as a thread. I could fill the eBay Community front page you’re talking about with threads that are ten years old if I did a search and then added a comment to each of them. It’s always been this way. New comments resurrect topics, and then sometimes zombie threads mysteriously rise from the grave on their own (usually unanswered questions) but that’s another matter entirely.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Seller hubs are down???

Like this one, for example. Where did you find it? It was almost two weeks old and it would have been buried until you added a new comment to it and it rose to the surface for me to see? At which point I’ve replied to your comment so now it’s New News again until folks stop replying to it. Did you do a search, or was it just there?
Message 9 of 9
latest reply