Selling to Canada only from the US site?

Hi, I run my own business and would like to begin selling with ebay online as well. Since I sell Auto Parts I want to be able to access the vehicle compatibility tool that ebay provides although it is only accessible from the american site. It says in the FAQ that Canadians can sell from the American site and list their product on there which I'm fine with although I can't figure out how to ship to Canada only and exclude the US in the shipping options. Thanks in advanced for the help. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

To ship to Canada only, you MUST use eBay.ca and specify shipping to Canada only

It CANNOT be done from eBay.com (used domestically for the USA)

By listing on eBay.ca, the item will not be seen by Canadians shopping or browsing on eBay.com.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Okay, thanks for the quick reply. So I suppose that there's no work around to be able to use the vehicle compatibility tool to sell to Canadians on ebay.ca then?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

"I suppose that there's no work around"

Not that I know of.

However, why don't you ask the question to eBay.ca staffers?.  They have a Board Hour today at 1:00pm (Eastern):

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Board-Hour-Session/bd-p/23000000073

Good Luck.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Is there a reason why you don't want to sell to the U.S. as well? By doing so you greatly increase the number of buyers who have access to your product.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply