Shipped item keeps showing up as waiting shipment

So, I did all my shipping, marked everything as shipped.  I go into overview and am informed that I have one item awaiting shipment, so I have a look and sure enough my awaiting shipment still shows the same order as not shipped by catagory but strangely enough it also says that my order was successfully shipped.  When I go back into awaiting shipment, it is still there.  I have marked it as shipped a number of times to no avail.  My order details says shipped.  Do you think that this could escalate into an overdue shipping problem?  Should I just ignore it?  I don't love talking to service reps!  Any input is well appreciated, and have a stress free day!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The same thing has been happening here off and on for the last week or so.

I'll select all the orders on the Awaiting Shipment list, mark them shipped, receive confirmation only to find 1 or 2 still sitting there awaiting shipment. After a bit I realized the system was running slow, if I wait a few moments with  the awaiting shipment page still open, then refresh the page the slow pokes move over to the shipped list.  The first time it happened I didn't know what was going on either.

Leaving multiple feedbacks has been behaving sort of like that too, there's a considerable delay before the feedback left icon appears in the listing info.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I just phoned eBay and they sorted it out for me, said it was probably a temporary glitch.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply