Shipping Supplies coupon

Well, I used my shipping coupon this morning, thanks eBay!  I did think it a little humorous that my store has a better feedback rating than theirs does!  Have a great day fellow sellers.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Shipping Supplies coupon

@alacar-8 wrote:

Well, I used my shipping coupon this morning, thanks eBay!  I did think it a little humorous that my store has a better feedback rating than theirs does!  Have a great day fellow sellers.

My most reason order with them was placed on the 8th so a Saturday. Item was fullfilled on the 10th Monday. According to tracking details shipment as  of 13th still hasn't either been picked up or dropped off.

As per completed sales they've sold 8 different items  since Oct 2021. That number does not display how many of each item they have sold. As for feedback, to the buyer that is automatic, but as far as I can tell they've never addressed buyers concerns who have left neg's or neutrals so not extremely customer service oriented.  Strangely the item I purchased is not included in the 8. This has made transaction details/feedback(in general) mostly unreliable from a buyers perspective.

Canada Feedback shows:

• Top-rated seller:
    • One of eBay's most reputable sellers.
    • Consistently delivers outstanding customer service.
    •  

They are actually located in Concord Ont.

From a quick check majority of sponsored similar items are located in USA.

Begs the question are Canadian promoted listings actually getting traction/visibily with eBay searches?

-Lotz

Message 2 of 2
latest reply