The buyer do not respond me and eBay get him back full refund with out return

etikmart
Community Member
Hi,
I need help regarding return items, I sold an item, after that the buyers asking a partial refund, he said the items not working that was not true, and also I was mentioned returning not accepted on my listing, after that he open the case I did also, and I sent return label to him, but eBay close the case and get him full refund with out returned, the buyer does not ship it back my items.
so what can I do now, the items about 500$ US
I also tried to contact the buyer did not respond to me 

Thanks
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You said that the buyer opened a case and you also opened one. I’m not sure what you mean by that.  Did you accept the return or did you ask ebsy to step in?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

asked eBay to step in, also welling the buyer pay for return fee, and asked him the is no return on this listing but I can accept the return if you pay, after we both open the case , I sent the return label

but he dose not respond 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You cannot refuse refunds.

You can demand a return before refunding, even if you have a No Returns policy.

The only question is who pays for the return shipping.

Since the buyer opened a Not As Described dispute, eBay should have instructed you to send return shipping.

Did you see that instruction?

If you were told to send return shipping and you did not, eBay will refund the buyer, let him keep the unwanted item, and take the money from you.

If you sent the return shipping label, eBay should not have refunded until the shipping showed you had it back.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply