What does it mean when it says no search volume after I search for some things on eBay?

any idea?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

What does it mean when it says no search volume after I search for some things on eBay?

Google "search volume on ebay"

It appears to be a free download.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Please share a screenshot of it.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@momcqueen wrote:
Please share a screenshot of it.

Screenshot from 2018-04-06 10-56-18.png

done.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I don't see enough of your screen there  to isolate the problem. Like, are you searching for that item inside the store of a person who sells only shoes

What happens with the search if you add some item specifics? Or check boxes along the side. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

not in a store. In the search engine of the whole site. And it doesn't say it all the time. Just with some keywords. Even though they do display the related items. I Just never noticed this "no search volume" before. And was wondering what it means when it displays that. Haven't noticed it anywhere else either.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Google "search volume on ebay"

It appears to be a free download.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I Discovered it today. It's an addon That I installed on my chromium browser to help me find keywords. And I forgot about it.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply